- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fun ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. Stephen to stop being an asshole :( and talk to me and stuff.
2. Pheromones! There is a very important endeavor I am trying to accomplish... this will take place in exactly two weeks. It may be the most critical meeting I have ever had. There are different brands of pheromones, and there is only one I have used before. I liked the scent of this one, it was based in laveder oil. Can be priced anywhere from $20 - $100... more info on this when I finish my research. Please let me know if you are interested in granting this one... I will keep you updated abuot brands if you are. Links will also be provided when I figure this out.
3. Most important material thing, I need a laptop!! Only requirements is that is needs to be able to accesws the free internet and run EQ (am told I need 1 gig RAM to run that effeciently). I am having to spen all my money at the internet café 'cause I don't have one, and I can't get to Stephen on the library computers.
4. I'm homeless and literally scraping change (which I wasn't doing before), so any money (or gift cards to any non-clothing store) would be nice.
5. Magick supplies; incense, crystals, etc....
6. T-shirts from www.foulmouthshirts.com (please use this link if you buy anything for anyone or for yourself there), from J!NX, or the good shirts from Spencer's and Hot Topic, etc. (not the fairies but the cool ones similar to the ones on FoulMouth and stuff).
7. People to sign up for some of the sites I get credit for - I have links to sites where you can take surveys for cash, click links in an e-mail for cash, a site like MySpace that pays you based on how many people view your page, and a few others. All sites are free, and you don't need referrals to make money off of them. Some sites pay me if you just sign up, others pay me based on what you do (for instance, one site pays me $2 for every survey you take). The reason I don't make money off these sites right now though is, the click links sites I just joined like 2 weeks ago, and I joined about 40 of them so my emails are clogged. I'll only link to the 5 quickest money makers though, and clicking all the emails can easily be accomplished in an hour per day if you only join 5. The MySpace like site I don't use 'cause I prefer MySpace and I don't know the people on the new site, and the survey sites I don't qualify often because I never buy anything nor do I have a house, a car younger then 10 years old, or an electric etc. bill, or insurance. I'm also white (they'll finish with that target group quicker then other racial groups when they want some from each racial group).
There are really a couple of sites you can sign up for and never do anything else with and I'll get credit for it. Please let me know if you can do any of these sites.
8. A keyboard. THIS IS NOT AT ALL IMPORTANT TO ME, but the meme actualy says list 10 and so far I can only think of 8... so this would really be on my regular Christmas list for family, but if it didn't specifically say to list 10 I wouldn't list it here.
9. Do you have any CDs you don't want? Again, this is not important enough for someone to go and buy any... if you any you don't want and don't think you'll ever get around to selling just let me know what they are. The music can alleviate the boredom of being homless. But if you're actually going to spend money on something I'd rather you get me one of the other things I listed, or just give me the money.
I can't really think of anything else atm. These are listed in order of how much I want them (4 and 5 I'm not sure if they could be reversed or not).
1262 Pine Valley Dr.
Schaumburg, IL 60173-6613
Not like anyone's actually gonna do this for me but it's a meme so I can post it anyway heh.